■ ITINERARY SURABAYA MOUNT BROMO TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL IJEN CRATER SUKAMADE TURTLE BEACH BALI BY 5DAYS 4NIGHTS :
○ Day 01 : Surabaya Airport – Hotel in Mount Bromo Area
Pick you up in Surabaya Airport based on your time schedule. Then driving around 4hours by stop in Restaurant for lunch.
Arrived in Hotel Mount Bromo Area, then check in hotel and free program.
○ Day 02 : Mount Bromo Tour By Jeep 4WD – Check in Homestay/Wisma in Tumpak Sewu Area (Very Simple Accomodations/Homestay because Tumpak Sewu Waterfall located in the village & far from the town)
At 3.00 am, we will start driving to go to the view point Mt.Pananjakan (2774 masl) by Jeep Bromo. Here, we will see dramatical sunrise and panorama.
After that, driving by Jeep Bromo down to visit Bromo Crater by stop in sand of sea (Jeep Parking Lot). From parking lot, you can go by walk or rent horse to climb to Bromo Crater. If you want to ride horse, you can do by your self because is not included in your tour package. Just information for the ride horse the price normaly about IDR 100.000 – IDR 150.000 (Including Go Up & Down Back to Jeep 4WD at the parking/2 Ways)
Enjoy your time untill you feel satisfied, then back to Jeep 4WD at the parking area and after your Jeep 4WD will bring you back to the hotel, have a breakfast, shower and little bit rest then checkout hotel at 10.00am to continue your trip to check in Homestay in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Area driving around 4 – 5 hour from the hotel we stay before. On the way to get thw homestay, it is possible we will stop in a local restaurant if you want to lunch.
Get in Homestay/Wisma around Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, then check in and you can take rest.
○ Day 03 : Tumpak Sewu Waterfall & Tetes Cave Tour by Local Guide – Hotel Ijen View & Resort
Wake you up in the morning, then at 8.00am after take breakfast start doing Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. This program will guiding with our local guide untill explore Tetes Cave and finish the tour.
Take your time untill finish and you feel satisfied, then comeback to the homestay for check out to continue your trip to Ijen View Hotel & Resort by driving around 4-5 hours.
Arrived in Ijen View Hotel & Resort, check in hotel & free program.
○ Day 04 : Ijen Crater Bluefire – Homestay in Sukamade Beach Area – See Turtle Laying Process at the beach
At 00.00 am, driving around 1 hour to the Ijen parking area, and then start trekking 3km about 2hours with our local guide. (Don’t forget to bring all your stuff, because also checkout from the hotel at that time, and for your breakfast you get in box from the hotel just take away)
Get the place of Bluefire, and enjoy your time untill finish and satisfied. After that, back to the parking also with our local guide and continue your trip to Jajag Village to change with Jeep 4 WD.
Driving around 3 hours by Jeep 4WD to get Sukamade Homestay by visit in Red Island Beach, Traditional Factory of Coconut Sugar, having lunch and Cacao Plantation.
Check in Sukamade Homestay and rest untill at 6.00pm, and after dinner going to the sukamade beach with local ranger from turtle association to find and see turtle laying.
After finish, go back to homestay and take a rest.
○ Day 05 : Released Baby Turtle at the beach – Drop Off Bali Area
At 6.00am start going to the beach to released some baby turtles to the ocean with local ranger, back to the homestay for breakfast then going back to Jajag Village by stop in Green Bay Beach if you want to relaxed and swim there.
Arrived in Jajag Village, change with our private car and continue going Ferry/Boats Port, then someone of my team/crew will acompany your trip by boats and also will tell you about your transport to get your hotel in Bali. Because our car and driver before you take is different with car and driver (transport) in Bali. You will get another transport in Gilimanuk (Harbour in Bali) after you take the Ferry/Boats and thats why our crew/team will acompany to tell you where is your next transport.
Take the Boats/Ferry around 1hour, then you will get the harbour in Bali (Gilimanuk). My Crew will tell you where is your next transport and after you got the transport, you will continue your trip to your hotel/your place in Ubud Area around 3-4 hours depends of how far your hotel located probably like Ubud is it around 4hours drive.
(Notes : Just for the information about time because Java with Bali is it different time, Bali is more faster than Java around 1 hour. For the Example in Java at 10.00am, then in Bali is already at 11.00am. This information is important for you to know).
Get your hotel in Bali Area, then finish your tour with us.
■ PRICE INCLUDED / FACILITIES :
• One Night Accomodation Hotel in Mount Bromo Area
• One Night Accomodation Homestay in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Area
• One Night Accomodation Hotel in Ijen Crater Area
• One Night Accomodation Homestay/Wisma in Sukamade Area
• Private Transportation with airconditioned during your 5Days 4Nights Trip (Car/Mini Van/Mini Bus, Speak English Driver, Fuel, Highway & Parking Fee)
• Private Jeep 4WD Mount Bromo Tour
• Private Jeep 4WD Sukamade Turtle Beach Tour
• Entrance Fee Mount Bromo National Park (Foreigner Visitor)
• Entrance Fee Tumpak Sewu Waterfall (Foreigner Visitor)
• Entrance Fee Red Island Beach (Foreigner Visitor)
• Entrance Fee Green Bay Beach
• Donation For Traditional Factory of Coconut Sugar
• Entrance Fee Sukamade Turtle Beach (Foreigner Visitor)
• Entrance Fee Ijen Crater Bluefire (Foreigner Visitor)
• Supply Mineral water during the tour
• Welcome Snacks/ Seasonal Fruits
• 4x Breakfast from Hotel/Homestay
• Local Guide Explore Tumpak Sewu Waterfall & Tetes Cave
• Rain Coats in Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
• Local Guide Explore Ijen Crater Bluefire, Bluelake, Sulphur Miners
• Local Ranger in Sukamade Turtle Beach Tour
• Rent Gas Mask in Ijen Crater Bluefire Tour
• Ferry/Boats Tickets for across to Bali
• Private Transportation from the harbour in Bali (Gilimanuk) to get your Hotel / your place in Bali Area
■ PRICE EXCLUDE :
• Lunch & Dinner
• Riding Horse in Mount Bromo
• Tiping Driver & Guide
• Medical Expenses
• Personal Expenses
• Travel Insurance
■ SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO BRING :
Warm Jacket, Good Mask, Shoes, Sock, Glove, Sunblock, Medicine, Rain Coats, Shoes with good grip, Lotion or Spray for mosquitos, Head lamp/Torch Light.